You personal Social Security benefits information is now available online!
If you would like to review your online earnings statement, simply go to http://www.ssa.gov/mystatement/ (or use the hotlink below) and register.
Upon doing so, you can obtain the following:
- Estimates of the retirement and disability benefits you may receive;
- Estimates of benefits your family may get when you receive Social Security or die;
- A list of your lifetime earnings according to Social Security’s records;
- The estimated Social Security and Medicare taxes you’ve paid;
- Information about qualifying and signing up for Medicare;
- Things to consider for those age 55 and older who are thinking of retiring;
- General information about Social Security for everyone;
- The opportunity to apply online for retirement and disability benefits; and
- A printable version of your Social Security Statement.
So go ahead, register and log in now!