Despite all the doom and gloom surrounding the economy the last few years, many people still desire to be one of the lucky ones who are able to retire early.
If you find yourself dreaming of such, you better take your head out of the clouds in order to make that dream a reality. In order to obtain early retirement, it can’t just be a dream, but a specific goal toward which you work. If you are serious about retiring early, follow these five steps to get moving in the right direction:
1) Identify your current financial position;
2) Determine the annual savings shortfall;
3) Give your budget a complete scrub;
4) Rinse and repeat Step Three until the numbers correspond;
5) Decide and implement your plan.
Read this guide to learn more about the specific steps to follow in moving toward early retirement.